Effective Business Continuity in higher risk environments is predicated on skills and experience, safety and continuous improvement. Training is a core component of MADI’s services offerings in order to ensure our clients’ business goals are met.
Labor Dispute Staff & Management Training
Specialized modules to train management personnel and salaried workers on what they should and should not do during a strike, including:
- Picket Line Procedures
- Procedures for Off-Site Contact with Striking Union Personnel
- Behavioral guidelines regarding unanticipated and/or unwanted contact with striking union member(s) away from the facility
- How to avoid and/or defuse a confrontation
- When and how to notify company security
- Documentation of encounter
- Witness Statement Preparation
- What information should be documented
- How to record a precise, clear description of event/individuals involved
- Statement format and submission
OSHA training includes:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Confined Spaces
- Forklift (PTI)
- Hearing Protection
Supervisors will initially train employees on how to perform assigned job tasks safely, as well as:
- Review specific safety rules, policies, and procedures
- Verbal instructions and specific directions on how to do the work safely.
- Observation of employees performing the work.
- Review of safe work practices before permitting the performance of new procedures.