Do you know whether your facility is protected against security breaches? Has your organization ever participated in a security assessment or a business continuity assessment?
Security Assessment Services
If you hesitate even for a moment to think about your response then you have only one solution—immediately contact MADICORP to conduct a security assessment for your facility.
Companies throughout the country have relied upon MADI to provide them with superior security assessment services for several key reasons:
- Proven track record in developing comprehensive Security Resource Plans
- Ability to quickly deploy highly trained and experienced security personnel
- Years of professional experience providing security services to a variety of industries
We Take A Proactive Approach
No organization wants to feel vulnerable during a labor dispute, which is why so many have turned to MADI’s security consultants to perform a business continuity assessment that includes a security analysis as part of their Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
And while there are a myriad of reasons why a security assessment should be conducted, some of the reasons for calling MADI to perform one include:
- Conducting an independent review of your facility’s security procedures
- Taking a proactive approach to managing facility security risks
- Determining procedures to address any labor dispute security concerns
During a labor dispute, there are multiple concerns an organization could encounter that pose potential threats to its operations. To mitigate any risk, a security assessment will involve the following:
- Assessing the nature of entry and exit areas at your facility
- Determining the vulnerable areas of your site and surrounding area
- Developing a plan to ensure that only authorized employees and customers enter your facility
- Instructing your non-striking employees in protocol relating to contact with striking union members and procedures for passing through a picket line.
- Participating in a meeting with your management, state and local police departments, and/or fire departments to coordinate proper security procedures, should a strike take place.
- Explaining procedures for gathering evidence to document any misconduct or violations during a labor dispute
Obtain a Business Continuity Assessment
Consider a business continuity assessment an insurance policy that protects your organization during any labor dispute—giving you the advantage of being able to respond confidently and strategically to any threat, labor dispute or otherwise, that comes your way.